Monday, February 13, 2012

200 Toronto Things: (16) Eating meze at Mezzetta

On Jan 23rd (Monday), for my mom's birthday, I suggested going to Mezzetta. I'd seen it in the summer, the menu looked interesting, and I love the whole meze-style eating.


Off we went (Mom, Dad, Madhav and I) and wow, did we ever eat. They suggested getting 5 dishes per person. There were 4 of us, we got 22 dishes. And 4 baskets of pita. 5 per person was a pretty generous estimate - we were groaning under the weight of the food. (Of course, we still ate most of it. We like food.)


I would have taken photos of the food, but Madhav was having none of it. Instead, this is a photo of the interior.

Once that was done, we came back home and Mummy cut cake. (Is any birthday complete without cake?)

Good times.

1 comment: