Tuesday, April 17, 2012

200 Toronto Things: Hakka No. 1


My life would be a lot easier if I blog when I do things, not try to catch up weeks after. Yeah.

Anyway, the day before I set off to New York - Wednesday, April 4, I was driving towards the parents, and I stumbled across Hakka no. 1. I immediately talked my friend into going there. (It's located somewhere in Etobicoke.)


I thought my food was delicious. I'm not sure what my friend thought, but he sure did end up with a lot of leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. i live south of there and i always take pass it on my way to school, so one day i decided to eat there. their lemon chicken is amazing one of the best in toronto.(trust me on that lemon chicken is my favorite food) the prices were also great but there are other locations here is thier website. http://www.hakkano1.com/index.html (they deliver)

    ReplyDelete