Friday, March 9, 2012

200 Toronto Things: () Toronto Underground Market

Sunday March 4th was a crazy busy day - I woke up early and headed to Black Oak for a 'Rubber Boot Brew Camp' - a learn-how-to-brew day. Once that was done, around 4.30pm - I wandered all the way across town to Evergreen Brickworks, for Toronto Underground Market.

So, the premise here is you pay $10, and then you get into a food-market type thing - there's lots of different vendors with lots of food, and you pay $2-$5 for samples. So I sampled - some samosas, some taquitos, some soup, a cupcake, a donut, and much more.

It was all yummy, though I'd have had a lot more fun if it was warmer, I was freezing! It was so cold at Evergreen Brickworks. Too cold to pull out the camera, all I have is this one photo of the sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment